Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bravery in your soul

Bravery comes from within your soul
Where the core of your strength resides
Your courage is in the shelter that protects you
So heroically ~ you reflect life in sunshine
In admiration, I applaud you Janelle
Facing this disease with so much grace
Amazed at the courage your smile portrays
As you stare down Cancer’s ugly face
Others would just crumble and weaken
Would deteriorate and fall apart
I’m sure you have had your moments
When your world seemed cold and dark
So when the darkness comes to suffocate your light
When you are tired and feeling so alone
Know that God only gives you as much as you can bear
And with Him, you are never alone
Janelle and Deric ~ I whisper prayers for you
I care for what you face every day
As you brave this crippling nightmare
May pieces of Gods ‘sunshine guide your way

No comments:

Post a Comment